Feb 25, 2017 - 9:00 AM-LIVE EVENT Eastern
Elk Run Golf Club Clubhouse
1820 Charlestown Pike
Jeffersonville, IN 47130
An outstanding offering of advertising items, to include: gas & oil, country store, automotive, soda fountain, RARE Coca-Cola, etc! A huge variety & EXCELLENT condition throughout! An auction you won’t want to miss! This will be a live auction event with plenty of seating, parking, and internet bidding will be available. All items sell absolute from one collector!
Inspection: Fri Feb 24 4-6 PM Eastern
Share this Auction
Beckort Auctions, LLC
115 E. Chestnut St.
Corydon, IN 47112
QUALITY SIGN/ADVERTISING AUCTION
250+ LOTS-ONE COLLECTION-SELLS ABSOLUTE
190 SIGNS-10 ADV CLOCKS-25 THERMOMETERS
INVESTMENT GRADE COCA-COLA ITEMS!
Location: Elk Run Golf Club Clubhouse, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
Just across Ohio River from Louisville, KY!
SAT. FEB. 25 9 AM EASTERN-LIVE EVENT
DETAILS: An outstanding offering of approx. 250+ lots of advertising items that will include: gas/oil, country store, agriculture, automotive, soda fountain, RARE Coca-Cola, etc! Includes: 190+ signs, 25+ thermometers, 10 advertising clocks, counter displays, menu boards, pump plates, neon, coin-operated items, local memorabilia, door push plates, & a large amount of vintage Coca-Cola items! A huge variety & EXCELLENT condition throughout! An auction you won’t want to miss! This is a live auction event with live internet bidding available & plenty of seating.
ATTENTION COCA-COLA COLLECTORS! 25+ PCS OF COCA-COLA ADVERTISING ITEMS-PURCHASED FROM THE FAMOUS “SCHMIDT COCA-COLA COLLECTION IN ELIZABETHTOWN, KY” DURING A PRIVATE PRE-AUCTION EVENT! HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE (CONDITION IS EXCELLENT TO NOS): 1930’s Eiskalt delivery truck radiator sign-RARE; 1930 porcelain 60” “Drink Coca-Cola” sign; RARE executive office bottle cabinet; 1950’s red ball drug store sign; 1930’s “6 Bottles Not Iced 25-Cent” hanger w/bracket; 60’s fishtail sign; 1940 “Bottle N Sun” sign; (2) 1949 Kay Display racks; porcelain buttons; 50’s arrow sign; 1957 cardboard sign rocket; 1941 dual bottle thermometer; cardboard counter displays; airline cooler; 40’s push bar; 1929 menu board; 1940’s display rack sign; fishtail rack sign; cast iron base; 1920’s 6-pack wood bottle crate; thermometers; calendar display; etc!
POP/SODA: 1948 7-UP SSP 28”x20”; Royal Crown SST bottle 54”x18”; 40’s Dr. Pepper framed sign; early Chero-Cola SST; Bubble Up Pam clock; 1965 7-UP SST sign; Big Red thermometer; ’44 Pepsi double-dot Telechron light up clock; Dr. Pepper SSP; 7-Up lighted counter sign; ’60 Drink Ski SST 12”x32”; Pepsi Bottle Cap SST; Orange Crush door push; NuGrape thermometer; Thums Up SSP; 7-Up Pam clock; Orange Crush SSTs; Cleo Cola SST; several 7-UP signs; Mason’s Root Beer thermometer; Dr. Pepper; Lime-Crush SST; Royal Crown diamond lighted clock; counter neons; door pushes; etc
GAS/OIL: Early Harley-Davidson Motorcycles neon counter sign; early Royal Enfield Cycles SSP 24”x20”; Fisk Tires porcelain flange; Gulf Dealer SSP 40”x9” SSP; White Rose DSP station ID sign; (2) Pennzoil DSP lollipop signs (no bases); Firestone Bicycle Tires DST; Johnson Outboard Motors SST; porcelain restroom signs; Valvoline signs; Texaco Outboard Lubricants SST; Belknap Tires SST: 1950 “Drive with Kendall Confidence 72”x36” SST; Standard Oil thermometer; El Dorado Tires SSP; Clark station ID sign; Valvoline SST; Sunoco Road Maps counter sign; Goodyear Tires 66” DST; Prestone 36” thermometer; Exide Batteries SST; etc
PUMP PLATES: (3) Texaco; Texaco Diesel Chief; Sinclair
AGRICULTURE/FARM: Registered Guernseys DST; Elephant Brand Fertilizer 40”x30” SST; John Deere Fertilizers SST; Hy-Line Chick DST; H&N “Nick Chick” Leghorns SST; Rauh’s Fertilizer SST; multiple feed signs; seed corn signs; (2) ABS SST signs; (2) Oregon Chain Saw SSTs; (2) feeder pig signs; Spratt’s Bird Seed SSP
COUNTRY STORE/ICE CREAM: RCA Victor Radios-Television lighted counter sign; 1972 Sunbeam Bread 47” SST diamond hanger; Horse Shoe Tobacco porcelain flange; Mailpouch porcelain thermometer; (2) Philip Morris Cigarettes SST “Johnny the Bellhop”; A&P lighted trade stimulator; Kentucky Fried Chicken lighted globe; A&P SSP; Rexall Drugs clock; Buescher Cob Pipe clock; Adams 1-cent gum machine; Greyhound Bus DST w/hanger; Oertel’s 92 Beer lighted sign; Lowenbrau Beer Lion display; RCA TV/Radio Service DST; Ex-Lax thermometer; Whitman’s Chocolate & Confections DSP; Peter Paul’s Chocolate SST; Sunbeam Bread sidewalk sign; several bread signs; coin-op motel radios; cough & cold lighted sign; railroad items; etc
ICE CREAM/MILK: Meadow Gold Dual-Lite lighted clock; Kannapel’s/Shannon’s Dairy lighted signs; Dairy Dip Drive-In SST; Tastee-Freez ice cream sidewalk sign; Royal Crest Milk lighted sign; Dairy Queen SST; Seal Test ice cream SST; (2) Meadow Gold SST
LOCAL ADVERTISING: “Welcome to New Albany” SSP; Kannapel’s Dairy-New Albany lighted sign; Shannon’s Dairy-Jeffersonville lighted sign; (2) Lakewood Drive-In menu board (Jeff); “Welcome to New Albany” SST; Moakler’s Electronics lighted panel (Jeff)
INSPECTION: Friday Feb. 24 4-6 PM
OWNER: Donald Brown
DIRECTIONS: From I-65 Exit #5 (Veterans Pkwy), go east 0.9 miles on Veterans Pkwy, turn right/south on Woehrle Rd. Go 0.6 miles, and turn right on Charlestown Pike. Go 0.4 miles to the Elk Run Golf Club on the left.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT BID. BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEMS(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold 'as-is' and it is the bidder’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. Bidders are encouraged to attend the scheduled inspection.
2. Buyer’s Premium & Sales Tax: There is a 10% buyer’s premium added to your total purchase. Please factor this into your bidding, whether in-person or online! Sales tax, if applicable, will be collected on the total purchase plus premium.
3. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions. For online bidding, we require you to register with a credit/debit card. The card information is kept confidential and is not automatically charged when you are a successful bidder. Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder’s user name is offensive to Beckort Auctions, LLC or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
4. Bidding: The auctioneer may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any 'missed' bids. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction. Our online auctions move quickly! If you are online and interested in an item, bid quickly.
5. Payments: All in-person bidders must settle their accounts at the conclusion of the auction. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
If you are a successful online bidder, you will receive an email detailing the date(s) and location where you may pick up your items, or have them shipped. Upon receipt of invoice if shipping is desired buyer must contact the auction representative listed in the email prior to the scheduled pick-up date(s). At that time you may choose to pay for your purchase using a credit/debit card or pay by cash or check. A 5% buyer’s premium is applied to all credit/debit purchases. There is no additional buyer’s premium if purchase is made with cash or check. After the pick-up date(s) if not contacted by the buyer to make shipping arrangements, credit/debit card will be charged. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyer’s premiums, any taxes and premium for charge to card. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed.
6. Pickups: It is the buyer’s responsibility to review their purchases and their condition before removing items from the premises.
7. Shipping: The auction company, through the local United Parcel Service store, can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and will be quoted by the UPS Store before shipping. It is the buyer’s decision to insure purchased items. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. If you wish to ship your items as opposed to picking up your items, notify Beckort Auctions within 24 hours upon receipt of your invoice by contacting David at email@example.com or Vicky at Vicky@beckortauctions.com.
8. Missing Items: We document the contents of each package. If we have missed an item in your shipment our documentation will show that. Please notify us within 2 business days of receiving the package if you think something is not included. If our documentation shows it was not packed, we will forward it immediately at our cost. We are not responsible for boxes opened by anyone other than the owner. Please check the entire box and packaging for contents. DO NOT discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing or damaged.
9. Unpaid Balances: The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by the auction company in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due the auction company and any other costs or losses incurred by the purchaser’s failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Harrison County, Indiana.
10. Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Beckort Auctions, LLC reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Beckort Auctions, LLC, shall be held responsible for the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.
From I-65 Exit #5 (Veterans Pkwy), go east 0.9 miles on Veterans Pkwy, turn right/south on Woehrle Rd. Go 0.6 miles, and turn right on Charlestown Pike. Go 0.4 miles to the Elk Run Golf Club on the left. (1820 Charlestown Pike)
One of many HOTEL options:
505 Marriott Dr, Clarksville, IN 47129
(About 3 miles to the auction site, and about 2 miles to downtown Louisville, KY.)